Coen @ 9 months
I love this stage! We are having so much fun running after this little guy. He is crawling and sitting up on his own. Not only does he crawl on his knees and hands, but he has started to crawl with his knees up using his feet and hands, while his butt is in the air. Gotta say its pretty cute. He pulls himself up to stand as much as he can.

Stats: 24lbs even, 28 3/4 inches tall (95% weight, 75% height)
Size: Mostly in 18 months (some bigger)
He is sleeping better at night (YAY!) and taking two good naps a day. He eats like a champ, but is still unsure about these purees. He loves to feed himself, so we have been experimenting with table foods and snacks (which he LOVES). Mostly he is just a boy, determined to get dirty and in trouble....I love it.

If we are outside, he is happiest. We go on bike rides, walks, hikes in the backpack, play at the park, watch cars go by... he is a big fan! I just love his little face when it lights up at new things to see.

Oh and he makes the funniest face. We call it his smooshy face :) Did I mention he has EIGHT TEETH too? Hahahaha.

1 comment:
Cute pictures! He looks like such a little man, so cute, but so sad :(
Post a Comment