The Stenquists (no the other ones)

Two crazy "adults", a baby and a wild golden retriever

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zee the tee dog!

Coen got to meet Zee the Zamzos dog who runs out to bring back the tee during football games at Boise State. He sure loves the puppies.
Posted by ThisGirl at 11:21 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

1 comment:

Laura Stenquist said...

Oh my, adorable. It made Nate and I chuckle :)

9:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (52)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2011 (64)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • ... one week after taking his first steps.He just ...
      • Had a great Thanksgiving! Coen ate more than I hav...
      • HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!
      • Oh yes...this is really happening! :) This was tak...
      • I love when he sleeps like this :)
      • Who needs two hands? Oh wait, I do.
      • Zee the tee dog!
      • I love this kid.
      • Coen @ 11 months
      • Happy Halloweenie!what you want a non blurry pictu...
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  February (2)

About Me

ThisGirl
View my complete profile

Suggested Reading

  • Wheeler World
  • Cramerville
  • Stenquist Happenings
  • Schell Urban Homestead
  • Smitten Kitten
  • Life with the Prince
  • Despain Updates
Picture Window theme. Theme images by wingmar. Powered by Blogger.