15 months old! Pinch me, is this real? When did this happen? Yes I know sometime between Christmas and now, but I still can't believe it.
What can I say, he is such a fun kid. We are enjoying our nice days outside, and causing a ruckus inside on the cold ones. There is an open gym at the local community center that we go to twice a week to run out some of this endless toddler energy. He absolutely loves it. Running, kicking balls, pulling the carts, chasing the girls, falling... all of it. He has figured out how to twirl (thank you 4 yr old girls) and keeps trying to jump.
He has a vocabulary of about 12 words (15 if you count uh-oh, oh no, and ewwww) and is learning more everyday. His favorite songs to sing are the ABC's ("e-e-e") and Itsy bitsy spider ("itsy itsy"). Coen loooooves to read books and will point out words on signs and papers. His favorite are the flap books, especially if they are Elmo.
He eats like he is a growing boy. Loves just about any foods that we put in front of him, and in large amounts. His favorites are scrambled eggs, french toast, artichoke and spinach pizza, string cheese, oatmeal with granola, clementines, peas, pancakes, mushrooms, sweet potato tots/fries/anything, quesadillas and most any bean/fruit/cracker/bread.... in addition to 12-15oz of whole milk a day.
Coen decided to ditch the afternoon nap, and started taking one giant nap in the middle of the day. At first that kind of threw me for a loop (another nap/sleeping change?!?!), but this new nap is 2.5-3 hrs long. Aaannnnnd he continues to sleep thru the night. So you know, I guess I am okay with it :)
Stats:
Weight: 29 lbs 3oz, 90%
Height: 32 1/2 inches, 85%
Head: 19 inches, 85%
Total teeth: 14, with one about to cut.
He still in size 2T and some 24 month. I am sad to soon say goodbye to onesies as we have reached the max size for them. He has maybe another month or two in the ones we have, but I think thats pushing it. The doctor said he was surprised that Coen already had all his eye teeth and almost all 4 first molars. He also warned that of the two that are left to sprout, one he can feel the points about to cut.
1 comment:
adorable pictures!
Post a Comment