Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Coen Reads

Coen has been into spelling out words and "reading" them. It started at a restaurant a few weeks ago. They gave him a sippy cup with some oj in it. Brodie and I were talking and Coen says "P-L-A-Y-T-E-X says juice mama" reading the lid of the cup. A few days later at the house he was reading the milk carton and says "M-I-L-K says ootz!" *ootz= milk in Coen language

Now he is continually "pelling" things to us from things he sees. Signs, books, license plates...you name it! The other day we were in the car and he says "X-R-Q-S, CLOUDS mama!" Hahah. It is so stinking adorable. I am so close to labeling our house for him. He is very interested in reading and letters its amazing!

I finally got a video of him while we were working on our sight words. I had the ipad propped so he could see himself and this is the video I got...


No comments: